Production process description
Raw material acceptance and storage
- Is performed on the plant territory.
- Raw material acceptance site is made of concrete slabs.
- Railway feeder comes to the site which can be used for raw material delivery. Access routes for trucks are also available.
- Raw material storage site consists of storage area and area of raw material immediate supply to processing.
- Transport unloading is executed by wood loader on base of excavator LIEBHERR A 924 В .
- Unloading runs into storage area or directly to working area of wood supply to processing.
- Timber quality and quantity acceptance is carried out on site along with radiological control.
Initial grinding site
- Site target is to provide further sites by continuous, even and regulated flow of chippings by means of lumber waste grinding or using clear chips of required fraction.
- Chopping machine BRUKS, manufactured in Germany, is used for initial grinding.
- Operator controls the process automatically.
Secondary grinding site
- Grinding site is used to transform large size chipping 25х25х10 mm into fraction suitable for further drying process.
- Storage hopper for grinded material is installed for further even loading of drying site.
- Grinding process goes automatically on crushing mills, manufactured by ANDRITZ, Denmark.
- This site provided for wood drying and bringing it to moisture required for production process continuing.
- Raw material drying process is executed with use of equipment ALFA-400, Italy, ANDRITZ, Denmark, and regulated automatically.
- 2 main processes undergo on the pelletizing site – dried wood grinding till fraction 0.5-2.5mm in diameter and pelletizing.
- Compression of wood powder into cylindrical granules under pressure up to 300 atm by means of raw material pushing through matrix.
- Two pelletizing machines PM 30 are used in pelletizing process, manufactured by ANDRITZ, Denmark, capacity 3.5t/h each.
ACS production control
- All production processes are controlled by ACS of TP.
- Control and visualization of all processes displayed on monitors, controlled by operator.
- Control system operates on SIEMENS S7 controllers software, Holland.
Cooling and packing site
- Cooling and packing site provided for even cooling and sieving of ready granules.
- Manufactured by ANDRITZ, Denmark.
- Packing types: big bag - 1000 kg or small bag - 15 kg.
Acceptance and storage
- Quality and quantity acceptance of pellets batch.
- Basing on acceptance results quality products to be transported to finished products storage area.
Product dispatch from warehouse in the following packing types:
- Big bag - 1000 kg.
- Polybag - 15 kg.
- In bulk (loose) in grain-carrier up to 55 t.